Thank you for registering for the 2019 PPRSF.
The updated Intel ISEF Rules for 2019 can be found here: ISEF Rules and Guidelines 2019.pdf
Be sure to read the sections that apply to your project type - the guidelines and forms change slightly every year.
The 2019 forms can be found on the Paperwork section of this website. A document containing all of the ISEF forms can be found here: ISEF Forms 2018-2019.pdf
Be aware that forms completed electronically may save in an odd format. Forms must be saved as pdf documents to upload them to this website.
Registering on the PPRSF website is the first step in entering the PPRSF. Be sure to check your email regularly for information concerning your project.
You will receive a confimation email as soon as you have registered on this website. The email will come from "ScienceFairNoReply". You must reply to this email in order to proceed. Be sure email settings allow these notifications so that form infomation, questions and approvals can be sent.
- All required forms need to be completed and uploaded on the PAPERWORK section of this website. [See the Uploading Forms PDF found on the Student's Main Page ]
- The PPRSF SRC will review all paperwork and either approve each form or give detailed feedback for steps required for approval.
- When all required forms are approved, the project will be approved and experimentation can begin. This process usually takes 2 - 14 days, depending on needed corrections.
- Projects must be approved by the PPRSF SRC or a school SRC prior to beginning experimentation.
- Once required paperwork is completed and uploaded to this website, the 2019 PPRSF Project Information Sheet (available soon) should be printed and completed. This form, along with a completed Form 1B for each team member and the fair fee ($15) is due by January 30, 2019. Mailing / delivery details are on the Project Information Sheet. ** Please note - no other forms need to be mailed / delivered to PPRSF. Original, completed ISEF forms should be kept in a project folder and be available on the day of the fair.
The PPRSF SRC Board is available to answer questions about forms and procedures. Contact them at: firstname.lastname@example.org