Thank you for registering for the 2020 PPRSEF.
The updated Intel ISEF Rules for 2019-2020 can be found here: https://student.societyforscience.org/isef-forms
Be sure to read the sections that apply to your project type - the guidelines and forms change slightly every year.
The 2020 forms can be found on the Paperwork section of this website. A document containing all of the ISEF forms can be found here: 2020 ISEF Forms - Fillable.pdf
Be aware that forms completed electronically may save in an odd format. Forms must be saved as pdf documents to upload them to this website.
Registering on the PPRSEF website is the first step in entering the PPRSEF. Be sure to check your email regularly for information concerning your project.
You will receive a confimation email as soon as you start registration on this website. The email will come from "NoReply". You must verify your email address on the link provided in order to proceed. Be sure email settings allow these notifications so that form infomation, questions and approvals can be sent.
Here are the steps needed to complete your registration and be be entered to compete in the 2020 PPRSEF:
- Students must complete the initial registration on this website no later than January 20, 2020
- All required forms need to be completed and uploaded on the PAPERWORK section of this website starting in September. [See the Uploading Forms PDF found on the Student Main Page ]
- All projects require a Form 1, Form 1A, Research Plan+Procedure or Experimental Design + Bibliography, Form 1B and Form 3. Other forms may be required depending on the project.
- The PPRSF SRC will review all paperwork and either approve each form or give detailed feedback for steps required for approval.
- When all required forms are approved, the project will be approved and experimentation can begin. This process usually takes 2 - 14 days, depending on needed corrections.
- Projects must be approved by the PPRSF SRC or a school SRC prior to beginning experimentation.
- Required paperwork should completed and uploaded to this website as it is completed.
- ** Please note - no forms or money need to be mailed / delivered to PPRSF until December or January. Original, completed ISEF forms should be kept in a project folder and be available on the day of the CSEF fair.
The PPRSF SRC Board is available to answer questions about forms and procedures. Contact them at: email@example.com